Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Who Created the Food Network?

Because I would like to hurt them!
The Food Network is not fun for me anymore because I'm 'watching what I eat'. I hate that saying. Who really 'watches' their food? Don't we all just shovel the stuff in? I know I do. And I suspect that is one of my problems. Duh.
Last night before bed I was watching tv, doing my usual channel surfing. I was starving. I had most of my points too early in the day so my last 'meal' was at 5:30pm. Not good. And I won't even tell you what that meal consisted of--you would feel sorry for me. ;)
Anyway, the food channel comes on and instead of sitting there, enjoying the show (s) as I normally do, I had to quickly change the channel. My stomach was growling so loud I thought it would wake up Simon, my four-legged son.

I received an email from a potential book club organizer this morning. I've been wanting to join her book club as the meetings will be close to my home and her taste in books seems to fit mine. I think this will be good for me. I love to read but I get sad when I finish a great book because I don't have anyone to talk about it with. Well, accept here on my blog but my blog doesn't talk back--yet.

No comments: