Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Don't Know Why

I just signed up for Twitter. Never, in a million years, thought that I would.
My pal, Carrie Blogshaw http://sexandtheshtty.blogspot.com/ has tried to convince me (to no avail) to join Facebook but I refuse. There are limitations to just how connected I want to be.

This whole new internet socializing world is kind of making me feel old because I remember the days when I used to talk for hours on the phone AND actually write letters--with my hand, not with my laptop.
So, is the hand-written letter dead? Um, I hope so because my handwriting is an embarrassment. I can barely read it, let alone a friend or loved one.

Can't believe it's been so long since I last posted!
I've been busy job hunting. Finally landed one and started a few weeks ago! Horray for me.
If you've been following my blog, you probably know just how rocky my career has been over the last few years. I hope the bumps are getting smaller....but...life isn't supposed to be a smooth ride.

No comments: