One of my favourite expressions is, 'if there were only more hours in the day'.
The problem is, if I did have these extra hours, would I use them wisely?
With my extra hours I would do (or at least attempt) the following:
- Spend more time with my Grandmother
- Resume my French lessons so I know what I’m eating whenever I go to Paris
- Watch every movie that has ever won the Academy Award for Best Picture
- Clean the dust bunnies from under my bed. Btw, who thought to call them ‘bunnies’? They’re hardly cute. 'Dust Rats' is more appropriate.
- Take my dog for more walks
- Paint my kitchen red
- Write more
- Take a speed reading class so I can finish the books piled on my nightstand
- Spend more time at the museum
- Have coffee with friends more often
- Sit still more often
- Think of get-rich-quick schemes
- Play tennis more
- Dream about having more time
What would you do with more time?